Earlier today I took a nap (as college students are apt to do) and fell asleep with the my iPod playing. I soon found myself having a simple dream that was nothing more than a guitar and music playing, with the strings fretting themselves along with the music. In my dream I realized that this was rather odd - after all, guitars don't tend to play themselves - so I woke myself up, only to realize that song playing in my dream was the one playing on my iPod, and I went from dreaming to waking consciousness without any break in the music. I don't know whether or not the guitar in my dream was playing at the right notes or not, but it was a rather enjoyable experience regardless.

I might update more later, but I probably won't.

Peace, love, and magpies,

Justin
Labels:
0 Responses

Post a Comment