The past week or so has been very interesting. My social situation here at Rowan has already changed a bit; Wendy and I broke up last week (it was mutual) and Amabel is finally here =]. It's taking a little bit of adjustment but I've noticed that I just feel different than I have during previous semesters. I just kinda have this gut feeling about where my life is heading, and I know it's going to be a joyous ride. I've noticed over the past few months that I am, frankly, losing my mind. My experiences are directing me to rely on things other the rational mind, such as emotions and intuition. I've also had a few synchronicities occur within the past week or so, and learning to put faith in them instead of listening to my head has been a bit of a challenge for me. It makes me feel a little bit crazy, because my ego wants to tell me "there's something wrong with this". But of course my ego would say that, as it's no longer getting the attention that it once had. I want someone to tell me "Yes, this is a normal part of human life, having faith in the experiences the mind can't understand is perfectly fine." But even if I was told this, the decision is ultimately mine. I'm not really worried though; we all have our own brand of crazy. =]

Peace, love, and pumpernickel,

Justin
Labels:
0 Responses

Post a Comment